J. Southern Studio | Palo Santo Flora Bundle with Selenite
We've bound a stick of palo santo with Roses, statice and caspia flower, and wrapped with selenite. Unwrap the bundle and burn each herb individually based on your needs. Use and charge the crystal with your intentions during your ritual or meditation, then place on your altar, bedside table, or carry in your pocket. Complete with instructions and helpful information. A great gift for a friend, relative, or even yourself!
- Palo Santo (bursera graveoleus) is a holy wood found native to Mexico, and Central and South America. It’s use dates back to the Inca era, and is commonly used for clearing misfortune and negative thoughts, while sealing in positive energies. Ours is harvested only from fallen branches in Ecuador.
- Rose (rosa) is a flower commonly used for love, healing, luck, protection, and psychic powers.
- Statice and caspia flower is used for success, positivity, and ancestral communication
- Selenite is great for cleansing, healing, spiritual attunement.
* Please note that because of the natural variations that make up the items in this kit, the items you receive will look similar, but not exactly, as shown. Substitutes may be added based on availability. All our natural items are sourced responsibly from it's place or people of origin.