J. Southern Studio | Palo Santo Flora Bundle with Quartz Point
We've bound a stick of palo santo with lavender sprigs, cedar leaves, a mini rose, and copper wrapped crystal. Burn all at once, or unwrap the bundle and burn each herb individually based on your needs. Use and charge the crystal with your intentions during your ritual or meditation, then take it with you as an accessory, keychain, wall hanging, or rearview mirror decoration- the options are endless! Complete with instructions and helpful information. A great gift for a friend, relative, or even yourself!
- Palo Santo (bursera graveoleus) is a holy wood found native to Mexico, and Central and South America. It’s use dates back to the Inca era, and is commonly used for clearing misfortune and negative thoughts, while sealing in positive energies. Ours is harvested only from fallen branches in Ecuador.
- Rose (rosa) is a flower commonly used for love, healing, luck, protection, and psychic powers.
- Lavender (lavendula) is used for purification, chastity, sleep, happiness, and peace.
- Cedar (cedrus libani) leaf is great for protection, luck, purification, and fortune.
- Quartz Crystal (middle): The "master healer" used for harnessing the energy of anything around it, and can be used to cleanse and charge other minerals that have been drained of its original metaphysical properties.